All packaging of products are inspected prior to shipment. Damaged merchandise includes items that have been damaged in shipping.
• If a shipment arrives at your door with apparent shipping damage and the delivery driver is there, please refuse the delivery and make sure that the driver marks "Damaged" on the box and makes note of it in his/her system/hand pad.
• If you find the delivery left at your door and it is damaged, take pictures of the damages and provide these to firstname.lastname@example.org, so that we can forward your claim to our carriers.
• If you have already accepted delivery and then find shipping damage, please us immediately. Save all packaging material and paperwork; do not throw anything away! If you attempt to return the merchandise yourself, you will jeopardize our chances of making a claim, and you may not receive credit for the return. In many cases you will be required to take pictures of the damages and to provide these to us, so that we can forward your claim to our carriers.
Once we get acknowledgement and a approval disposition from our carriers, we will send you a replacement at no extra charge. In every case, these issues always work out to our customers' 100% satisfaction.
RETURNING RESELLABLE MERCHANDISE:
We will accept merchandise for return that was purchased from Bell Farm Shops, within 14 days of receipt.
Shipping Fees are not refundable.
• The merchandise must be in new and unused condition and in its original unopened packaging. Opened packaging, broken seals, items removed from packaging, used, tested, abused, crashed items, discarding the packing material are some examples of what constitutes used and unreturnable merchandise.
• Any and all Returns are returned at the customer's expense as we do not reimburse or pay for shipping. We also will not pay for any postage due on any Returns.